INCOME IS THE OUTCOME THAT MATTERS MOST IN RETIREMENT
Retirement Income Through 2045 and Beyond?
Do You Have An Investment or Retirement income Plan?
Do you know the total amount of money you will have accumulated on the day you retire?
Do you know how much income that amount will produce?
Are you ABSOLUTELY certain it will last the rest of your life?
If you answered NO to any of these questions…….
YOU DO NOT HAVE A RETIREMENT INCOME PLAN, YOU HAVE AN INVESTMENT!
- Retirement isn’t about achieving some magical retirement savings number. Instead, it’s about generating sustainable cash flow to meet your goals, needs and wants.
- In the past, Americans heavily relied on pension plan annuity payouts, government pensions and Social Security.
For many Americans, it’s time to wake up.
- Gone are the built-in company annuity and pension payouts. The shift places the savings, investing and income generation burdens onto the individual. But with concerns about Social Security funding and its reliability in the future, individuals feel uncertain about generating retirement income.
These Questions That Must Be Answered
- Social Security is a single payout, so how will you replace the lost income upon one of you passing away?
- If you are married and receive a pension, was the payout set up to be paid for a single-life or joint lives? If set up as a single life payout (which is a higher payout amount) and the pensioner dies, how will the lost income be replaced?
Just So You Know
- In retirement, guaranteed expenses need secured income.
- Monthly expenses need monthly income.
- The stock market is not designed to provide monthly income every month without fail for 20-30 years. Recessions, crashes, stagnation, and corrections all work to prevent this.
- We have had two 50% losses in the market in the past 19 years, 2000-2002 and 2007-2009. If you live in retirement for 20 years or more and the market delivers one to two more 50% losses, how will that affect your retirement?
Even with a $1,000,000 in your 401(k), Roth 401(k) or IRA, do you really want to gamble that it will provide income through 2045 and beyond?
Why not Insure that your Income will last Through 2045
Diversify your portfolio with a Guaranteed Lifetime, No Fee, Fixed Indexed Annuity
Consider the newer generation of Fixed Indexed Annuities to add to your portfolio.
We monitor over 300 fixed annuities.
Ask us about their “Money-Back Guarantees”
Income is the OUTCOME that matters most in retirement.